QUALIFIED, COMPASSIONATE, ETHICAL
As a state legislator, Madeleine Dean has built a reputation for getting things done while always maintaining a respectful dialogue with constituents and colleagues. After the Sandy Hook shooting, Madeleine formed the PA SAFE Caucus, a bi-partisan group of legislators dedicated to ending gun violence and saving lives. We need Madeleine to be our voice. After many years in the private sector, Madeleine stepped up to represent us in the state legislature and is the best candidate to serve us in Congress.
She will continue to fight for:
- Access to healthcare for all
- Universal pre-k, affordable college and trade school, interest free student loans
- Protecting a woman’s right to healthcare choices
- Commonsense gun safety legislation to end gun violence
- Saving lives by putting an end to the opioid epidemic
- A fair and compassionate immigration policy that preserves America’s values
- And much more!
Democracy is moved forward through grass-roots efforts that hold their elected leaders accountable.
With your help, we can move Pennsylvania in the right direction!
Mad's been endorsed by lots of fine folks and organizations, including:
- President Barack Obama
- Vice President Joe Biden
- Governor Edward G. Rendell
- Planned Parenthood
and many more!
Help send Mad to Congress!
Thank you for your support!